Sunrooms and Ultimate Screen Rooms
TBL PRO is the ultimate solution for anyone wanting to spend quality outdoor living time with friends and family.
TBL PRO offers superior features built into each Ultimate Screen Room, such as top-quality sashes that protect against the wind and rain, while also blocking up to 99% of all harmful UV rays.
Protection from the sun doesn’t stop there, however, as our screen rooms all have solid thermal roofs that deflect the sun’s heat, providing an unmatched level of protection and comfort. Other screen/ sunrooms can’t hold up compared to the advanced features of each custom-built TBL PRO screen / sunroom.
On sunny days, simply remove the lightweight sashes for maximum view and full ventilation. Everything about TBL PRO rooms; from the beautiful design to heavy-duty construction and easy adaptability, is made with your home in mind.
We can affordably upgrade any patio space to create the perfect place to enjoy the outdoors, all without the hassle of insects or the elements. Let our Ultimate Screen / Sunroom become the room of your dreams.
- + Easy installation
- + Ideal for one and two story homes
- + Easy installation
- + Gentle roof pitch
- + 1-wall, 2-wall, and 3-wall configurations
- + Color Choices: White and Sandstone
- + Nine Sizes Available: 8’ x 14’ to 12’ x 22’
Sunroom or Ultimate Screen Room Features:
- +Build to Last–Won’t Peel, Crack, Rust, or Rot
- +Standard 36” X 80” glass door with welded corner construction, satin hardware, right in-swing or left in-swing
- +Optional 42” X 86” glass door with welded corner construction, satin hardware, right in-swing or left in-swing
- +Installation available on your approved foundation or deck
- +Made from heavy gauge extruded aluminum
- +Lightweight removable sliding vinyl sashes with full screens
- +Laminated thermal roof-premium aluminum roofing with protective roof coating
- +Thermal roof panels that reflect sunlight and UV rays
- +Snow load rated for all markets
- +Interior vinyl roof cleats (no screws through the interior roof
- +Internal water management weep system
- +Top to bottom hidden fastener with continuous mullion connection, internal weep system and wall connection dual vinyl bulb seal
- +Thermally separated mounted hanging rail for attached installations–provides superior strength, expansion control and resistance to cold transfer
- +Advanced testing, registered engineer, certified installers and nationally recognized with ICC
- +High performance engineering-Superior environment control
- +Technology that blocks UV rays-Protects interior furnishings
- +Heavy Gauge Aluminum interior/exterior surface with thermal core
- +Hidden fastener system-minimizes visible screws
- +Optional vertical channel and floor molding electrical raceway